Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

11/23/13 -- Day 23

Tomorrow's some kind of strangerland where all the news is good KR

(Note: I didn't shoot this photo yesterday. At the start of this project, I set out to post at least one film image, since film photography has had such a formative influence on me. I wasn't sure how I'd post an image I shot that day or the day before, since film takes time to process. I even toyed with the idea of scanning a Polaroid, just to keep within the project parameters. Instead, I got a roll of film back yesterday and scanned it, from whence this image of my ridiculously cute nephew came.  On another note, this shot came from a really crappy expired roll of Kodak Gold 400 I found in my fridge. Image quality is evidence of, as my friend James jokes, "a $1,300 lens on a $20 film camera".)
LK
Don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you.  [HCH]
It's A Jungle Out There. AM

No comments:

Post a Comment