Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12 -- 11/12/13 <----- sequential date day!

Immensely strong, and immune to nearly every weapon KR
It's my party and I will pout if I want to   LK
Deep South #1. AM
Me: Would you like my email address?  I can send you the picture.   Lance: Naaaah, do whatever you want with it!  [HCH tries to grow a pair]

John: Are you a tourist?  Me: Nope, I live h-- well, I just moved to Oakland, but I'm from the area.  John:  Huh.  I lived there back in the 60s when I was attending UC.  Got shot by the Oakland police department at a protest.  And stabbed right near my eye.  Things have changed for the better over there.  It's a really progressive place now.  [HCH tries to grow a pair]

Objectifying ladies in red skirts [HCH fails to grow a pair]

3 comments:

  1. Kris you have a great eye and you've figured out how to be in the right place at the right time. Also your processing is wonderful.
    Lora, you're funny and unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo la la dudes. Had some internet screwiness at home, I will be a-posting the last couple days' stuff in short order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, the series continues I see! Woot!

    ReplyDelete